- press J: scroll down a post
- press K: scroll up a post
- press L: like a post
- press ALT+REBLOG: reblog fast
- press CTRL and the REBLOG button: open the post you want to reblog, in a new tab
- press TAB: scroll to the top of your dashboard,
- OMFG MY TUMBLING IS FOREVER CHANGED
- Just when I thought we couldn't get any lazier.
Where does a spirit go when it leaves the body…
1. I could touch the rim in 8th grade.
2. I was already 6 ft. tall in 7th grade (I was even skinnier then, too!)
3. I love yellow labs more than any other kind of dog.
4. I am moderately obsessed with Twitter—follow me @KatieLo25!
5. When I’m older, I want to own a Clydesdale horse so I can actually feel small.
6. I’ve owned 8 horses in my life.
7. I hate seafood, but it’s growing on me.
8. I love traveling and aspire to see the world, but my favorite destination will forever be my cabin on the North Shore of Lake Superior. There’s just nothing like it!
9. I can appreciate a good steak—medium rare, please!
10. When I’m not working on school, I love to read.
11. I used to be deathly afraid of heights, among other things, but I enjoy facing my fears!
“Life is like a stroll on the beach—as near to the edge as I can go.”
12. Give me $1,000 and a trip to a mall and I would be the happiest girl.
13. I can cook but I’m usually too lazy to care—I make the most random meals.
14. I am not a morning person.
15. I can’t mix the food on my plate. I eat it one section at a time.
16. Being organized is important but I hate cleaning unless the mood strikes.
17. I love being outside—hiking, beach, watching the clouds—whatever, as long as there’s sun and fresh air, I’m there!
18. I cry in sad movies, books—heck, sometimes even commercials (like those sad dog/cat commercials!). I get it from my Daddy. ;)
19. Growing up, I dreamed of becoming an equine (horse) veterinarian.
20. A dream trip of mine would be to go storm chasing across the Midwest—I love a good storm!
21. My favorite cookie is snickerdoodle, but I love chocolate chip cookie dough.
22. Don Pablos is my favorite restaurant because I love Mexican food.
23. I’ve always wanted to learn how to surf.
24. I love learning new languages and about different cultures.
25. Someday I hope to make a garden half as good as my mother’s.